How can a plant-based diet improve your health?
- a plant-based diet is the most efficient diet for sustainable long term weight loss
- a plant-based diet has been shown to prevent and even reverse type 2 diabetes
- a plant-based diet can prevent heart disease
- a plant-based diet is the only diet that has been shown to reverse heart disease
- a plant-based diet can protect you from multiple types of cancer
- a plant-based diet has been shown to reduce inflammation markers and to help sustain autoimmune diseases in remission
Digestion and vitality
- most people report improved digestion and having more energy when transitioning to a plant-based diet
What are the best resources for health and nutrition?
- NutritionFacts.org – just type in the search box anything you’re curious about and Dr. Greger will explain it to you loud and clear.
- NutritionStudies.org – articles from various authors including T. Colin Campbell.
- MyPlantBasedStory.com – personal stories of various people on the plant-based diet. Testimonials are not science but they are the best motivation you can get.
- Mic the Vegan – Mic the Vegan is a vegan science writer that covers a variety of topics from the health effects of a vegan diet and the environmental impact of eating animal products to the sociological phenomenon of casual animal exploitation. Based in the U.S., he regularly tackles debunking the myths that perpetuate harmful dietary and lifestyle behaviors – all with a drop of humor that only he thinks is funny.
- Pamela Popper – a plant-based physician whose primary mission is to empower people to take control of their health by providing up-to-date information about how nutrition, exercise and lifestyle choices impact health, longevity, and quality of life.
- The Game Changers – A UFC fighter’s world is turned upside down when he discovers an elite group of world-renowned athletes and scientists who prove that everything he had been taught about protein was a lie.
- What the Health – An intrepid filmmaker on a journey of discovery as he uncovers possibly the largest health secret of our time and the collusion between industry, government, pharmaceutical and health organizations keeping this information from us.
- Plant-based Nutrition Certificate – a course that explains the science of plant-based nutrition in depth.
Sign up here if you don’t want to miss out on the best Plant-based Recipes, Tips & Tricks
You will only receive notifications about new content on this blog. No spam.